HEAD OF MARKETING
Who we are:
We are CaféPod, & we’re all about Good Strong Coffee. We make great products for the doers of the world. Those who want to get on in life & make the most of it.
Coffee is our passion and our aim is to drag coffee at home into the 21st Century. We’re currently the leading challenger brand in the UK coffee market, and you’ll find us in store across the UK and we’re only at the beginning of our journey! We’ve also got an exciting line of new projects on the go which will form part of our growth plans over the coming years. We’re looking for a world class, hands on marketer to take CaféPod to the next stage of life & truly own this journey.
The Head of Marketing role is an opportunity to truly own all aspects of the Marketing mix and help build CaféPod into a household name. You already know what a great Head of Marketing needs to do. You’ll blend effective data insight and analysis, roll your own sleeves up, not just brief another agency and frankly, have an attitude of treating every pound like it’s your own.
What we need:
We’re looking for someone who has strong FMCG marketing experience but it’s your passion for brand building we’re really after. We work in a fast paced, dynamic atmosphere and this type of start-up energy should excite you.
Key requirements are:
- Consumer goods marketing experience within an SME / start-up business environment
- Experience in growing a retail brand
- Proven track record for delivering activities on time, to budget and with demonstrable results
- Thorough understanding of the UK grocery market
- Budget management. “Return on Investment” will need to be your mantra
- Agency management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Valid EU Passport & full driving license
- People management experience would also be beneficial as would an appreciation for Good Strong Coffee!
For the right person, the Head of Marketing role at CaféPod is a career changing opportunity where you’ll play a pivotal role in taking CaféPod to the next level. If you think you’ve got everything we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to Lee Gurteen at email@example.com