HEAD OF MARKETING
Who are we?
We are CaféPod, the market-leading company in the UK selling Nespresso-compatible coffee pods and Dolce Gusto-compatible coffee pods. We're a straightforward, straight talking company. We have an intense passion in our approach to the coffee we make, as well as the type of business that we want to build. CaféPod is all about creating, doing, living, accomplishing; optimism, simplicity and positivity. We’re a young company with a young mind-set and a restless drive. We’re hugely ambitious and proud of it. We’re entrepreneurs in spirit and practice. Our business is coffee, but our mission is really to help people do more and good, strong coffee is the best way to get started.
CaféPod is a rapidly growing entrepreneurial business. We are in a key stage of growth for the company and we need a brand specialist to lead the marketing team and spearhead progress. We’re looking for someone with a passion for brand building, with between 5-10 years’ experience in a brand management role and ideally with experience of working in a start up.
The culture is that of an ambitious growing company – fast paced, young, vibrant, ambitious and constantly changing. So you need to be adaptable, intuitive and innovative with a healthy dose of common sense.
- This role is the brand guardian, responsible for owning the look and feel of the brand.
- Lead development of creative and strategic brand plans. Work closely with CEO/co-founder to develop brand in line with new product development requirements.
- Managing all brand marketing activity. Develop and manage implementation of the annual marketing strategy and quarterly marketing plans.
- Responsible for managing the full marketing mix, including brand development and design, brand partnerships, PR and profile building, content creation, sampling activity and managing the social strategy.
- Spread the word about CaféPod and build an engaged and proactive CaféPod community.
- Key leadership role within the team, senior stakeholder management.
- Manage, develop and challenge a team of direct reports and a wider team.
- Work closely with digital, commercial and operations team to ensure brand consistency.
- Effectively manage agencies to brief and complete projects on budget and on time.
- Passion for brand building.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in working for a start up, as well as product marketing experience. This is a fast-paced environment and you will need to have the ability to pick up a project and run with it.
- Happy with getting hands dirty and doing what needs to get done.
- Think creatively on a tight budget.
- An ability to think strategically and to organise and manage multiple tasks at same time
- An ability to work in a collaborative manner with the wider team, with good influencing skills.
- Discipline and self-direction, be detail-oriented and exceptionally organized.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven direct line management skills.
- Agency management experience.
- Good influencing skills.
- Be energetic and dynamic, with an entrepreneurial outlook.
- Proactive, fun and hardworking with a positive outlook and loads of energy and drive
- Enjoy working in a lightning-paced environment.
- Competitive Salary: (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- All the coffee you can drink
HOW TO APPLY
Send send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org