Careers at CaféPod
Want to work for a fast-paced, fast-growth FMCG coffee brand, with a passion for life and good, strong coffee? If you have drive and energy and a great CV then get in touch today!
In 2016, CaféPod was the fastest growing Roast & Ground Coffee brand in the UK, which made us the 8th biggest and the only compatible coffee capsules business to be stocked in all of the top 5 biggest national grocery retailers.
5 years ago we weren’t even trading.
We’re still Founder operated and by the end of 2017, on track to be the 5th biggest Roast & Ground Coffee brand in the UK. However, we want to be number 1 within the next 5 years and that’s where you come in.
Senior Brand Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Office based, SW London
Hours: Full time
Classically trained and experienced within an FMCG environment your job will be to own and develop our brand whilst ensuring we steer the best course on our ambitious journey.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, as Senior Brand Manager your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the Brand strategy for the brand in relation to products, promotions, competitors and pricing
- Deliver an ‘in-house’ based communications plan
- Create and leverage partnerships to rapidly grow our consumer database
- Manage the marketing budget for the brand
- Support and develop the NPD pipeline
- Lead the relationship with external agencies
- Ensure marketing initiatives deliver long term growth for the brand
To be successful in this role, you will need:
Confidence without ego. First and foremost, we do what needs to be done even if the task is typically ‘beneath’ the role.
- Comfortable with data.
- Solution focused
- Graduate calibre, additional marketing qualifications would be a bonus
- People management experience
- Experience of an RTD brand would also be beneficial
We’re an SME, so we’re simple and basic - Remuneration is salary, 25 days holiday, as much coffee as you can consume and after a successful probation; Gym membership and a Nespresso or Dolce Gusto Machine.
Technical & Quality Manager
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Main Factory (East Sussex), Office (SW London), and other factories around UK / Europe
Hours: Full time
Technical innovation, quality and consistency is at the forefront of CaféPod, and is key to the businesses long term strategy for success. An opportunity has arisen for a Technical & Quality Manager to join the team and be instrumental in driving continued improvement across all CaféPod products.
Reporting into the Head of Operations, as our Technical & Quality Manager the ideal candidate would have:
- Technical and quality development experience within a food environment
- FMCG background gained ideally within the food industry
- Strong understanding of often highly technical designs and manufacturing processes
- Understanding of the full end to end manufacturing and supply chain process
- Excellent project management skills, coupled with an ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Results focussed individual who operates with an efficient work style, coupled with extremely high levels of attention to detail and good time management, the ability to work to short deadlines
- Flexible, supportive attitude, keen to run multiple tasks and hungry to take on new challenges, ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experienced in food hygiene, food microbiology and labelling legislation
- Audit management
- Good understanding of HACCP and GFSI approved accreditation schemes including BRC, SQF and FSSC 22000
- Experience of working with ambient and chilled product lines desirable
- Ideally educated to degree standard, or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in a technical department, preferably within a Food Manufacturing environment
- Delivered multidisciplinary projects - quantified results
- High level of computer literacy - Microsoft Excel/Word/internet and Outlook
- Valid driving licence desirable
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have a strong understanding of the broader market place and FMCG as a whole
- Have project management experience
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects
- Measure compliance against defined corporate and customer policies, Quality, Food Safety and product specifications through independent audit, continuously improving standards across the site
- Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate policies, procedures and product specifications
- Facilitate the implementation of Quality Standards by ensuring the necessary training and support is made available to all functional areas
- Ensure products are consistently manufactured to specification and that all requests, queries and complaints are dealt with appropriately
- Develop and maintain all product specifications, quality attribute sheets and product risk assessment sheets
- Thrive in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Be driven to see company concepts succeed in the market place
We’re an SME, so we’re simple and basic - Remuneration is salary, 25 days holiday, as much coffee as you can consume and after a successful probation; Gym membership and a Nespresso or Dolce Gusto Machine
Get in touch
We are always keen to hear from exceptional people even if there are no current vacancies listed. Get in touch at email@example.com