¼ cup of chilled our You’re So Vanilla coffee
90ml dark rum
30ml coconut rum
2 ½ tbsp sweetened condensed milk, plus 1 tbsp for the rims
Coffee ice cubes (freeze cold coffee in ice cube trays)
2 tablespoons ground espresso beans (for the rims of the glass)
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1. On a saucer, place 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk.
2. On another saucer, mix the ground espresso and cinnamon well.
3. Dip the rim of the glass into the sweetened condensed milk, then roll them in the ground espresso and cinnamon mixture. Set aside.
4. In a shaker, combine the coffee, dark rum, coconut rum, and the remaining 2 ½ tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk.
5. Add coffee ice cubes to the shaker and shake well, then pour & enjoy!